We take COVID-19 seriously. Here's what Kuroshiro Kawaii is doing to keep everyone safe:
- We are currently limiting the number of people allowed in the store to 75% capacity.
- We are currently operating under reduced operating hours: Wed–Sun 1:00-7:00 pm.
- We offer in-store local pickup for online orders. If you do not want to come into the store, but wish to use our local pickup option, we will bring your order out to you for a contactless pickup.
- We sanitize the store throughout the day as well as after items are touched or tried on.
- Employees work one shift per day, avoiding contact with other employees. Employees also wear masks.
- We provide hand sanitizer for employees and guests, and encourage using it.
- We have implemented a strict no mask, no entry rule since June 1, 2020.
- Our changing room is open; however, clothing and accessories are steamed and sanitized after being handled.
- We host personal shopping livestreams for those who cannot or do not feel comfortable coming into the store. The purpose of these livestreams is to answer questions on fit, measurements, materials, etc. as an alternative to in-store shopping.
- Employees and owners remain on personal quarantine when not at work, and wear masks and use hand sanitizer when it is necessary to go out.
- We do not accept returns, refunds, or exchanges. All sales are final.
Like everyone else out there, we hope that this pandemic will be over sooner rather than later. In the meantime, we urge everyone to take advantage of our location, local pickup, and shopping livestreams to we can continue to help you, indie brands, and brands overseas during this time.